After the conclusion of the Far Eastern Warfare (FEW) and incident with the Scarlet Goddess, they became the main antagonistic organization of the series. Their objective is to kill Kinji Tohyama as they believe his death would throw the world back into a state of bloodshed, warfare, and push humanity to evolve beyond its current limits.
Similiar to IU, N is located in Nemo's ancestor, Captain Nemo, submarine, the Nautilus.
- N: Nautilus
- N can be seen as the counterpart or antithesis to IU.
- Sherlock Holmes led IU while his archnemesis Professor Moriarty leads N.
- Both are secret organizations residing behind the scenes.
- The letters in each name is an acronym.
- Both organizations are located in a submarine.
- Both organizations aim to surpass human evolution with their actions.
- Though IU seems to aim for this goal through any means while N seems to focus on evolution through conflict and chaos.
|Butei||Butei Law • Butei Ranks • Butei Academy Uniforms • Team Formations • Caravan • Amica • Quartet • Lumberjack|
|Butei Curriculum||Assault • Lezzad • Connect • Inquesta • Logi • Medica • Research • Intern • Masters • Colt|
|Powers and Tools||HSS • Irokane • Stealth • Fuchou Poison|
|Locations||Tokyo Butei High School • Hotogi Shrine • Nagoya Butei Girls Academy|
|Organizations||Butei • IU • Ranpan • Team Baskerville • Bandire • GIII League • Regiment Hex • Kinokuni • Public Division 0 • N|
|Families||Tohyama Family • Mamiya Family • Ulus Tribe • House of d'Arc • The Cao Clan|