A Junior must fill out a contract form stating their basic information. Such as their name, year, class as well as the details of the Senior they want to be an Amica with. The Junior must first take a test before the Amica Contract will pass.
Known Characters Under Amica ContractEdit
- Tohyama Kinji (2nd year Inquesta) - Fuuma Hina (1st year Lezzard)
- Aria H. Kanzaki (2nd year Assault) - Akari Mamiya (1st year Assault)
- Hotogi Shirayuki (2nd year SSR) - Shino Sasaki (1st year Inquesta)
- Riko Mine (2nd year Inquesta) - Kirin Shima (3rd year Intern/CVR) (Formerly during Riko's 1st Year/ Kirin's 2nd Year)
- Raika Hino (1st year Assault) - Kirin Shima (3rd year Intern/CVR)
A 30-minute pratical test for Amicas, where the seniors test their junior. If the junior snatches the emblem from their senior within the given time frame, the contract is approved.
If a dispute occurs between the senior and underclassmen within 72 hours after the Amica contract is formed, the contract is cancelled when the senior fails to protect the underclassmen. Contracting as the same group is invalid by all means.
When 2 or more Amicas form a group (limited to 5 people) for cooperative training, each Amica follows a different order.
- It is Italian for "friend".
|Butei||Butei Law • Butei Ranks • Butei Academy Uniforms • Team Formations • Caravan • Amica • Quartet • Lumberjack|
|Butei Curriculum||Assault • Lezzad • Connect • Inquesta • Logi • Medica • Research • Intern • Masters • Colt|
|Powers and Tools||HSS • Irokane • Stealth • Fuchou Poison|
|Locations||Tokyo Butei High School • Hotogi Shrine • Nagoya Butei Girls Academy|
|Organizations||Butei • IU • Ranpan • Team Baskerville • Bandire • GIII League • Regiment Hex • Kinokuni • Public Division 0 • N|
|Families||Tohyama Family • Mamiya Family • Ulus Tribe • House of d'Arc • The Cao Clan|